HL9452 Transition Time Converter (1-15 GHz)
Datasheet | S-parameters
HL9452 transition time converters (also known as low-pass absorptive rise time filters) provide superior return loss and flat group delay. This model comes in options with bandwidth between 1-15 GHz (23-350 ps). For filters at different speeds, please see our relegated models in the HL945x Series.
Designed using HYPERLABS’ proprietary absorptive filtering, these filters offer similar frequency response as 4th order Bessel-Thompson filters.
These filters are suitable for OEM use in high-speed telecom and digital networks, as anti-aliasing filters in digital oscilloscopes, and to limit the RF bandwidth to known values.
Key Specifications (typical)
|Rise Time (10-90%)||24 to 350 ps, depending on option|
|Bandwidth (3 dB)||1.0 to 15 GHz, depending on option|
|Group Delay (3 fc)||268 to 500 ps, depending on option|
|Max Input Power||+25 dBm|
|Connectors||SMA, 1x jack, 1x plug|
|ROHS compliance||Yes, assembled with lead-free solder|
|Warranty||1 year, repair or replacement|
- 24 ps rise time, 14.5 GHz (opt. -24)
- 25 ps rise time, 14.0 GHz (opt. -25)
- 27 ps rise time, 13.0 GHz (opt. -27)
- 28 ps rise time, 12.5 GHz (opt. -28)
- 29 ps rise time, 12.0 GHz (opt. -29)
- 47 ps rise time, 7.46 GHz (opt. -47)
- 60 ps rise time, 5.83 GHz (opt. -60)
- 100 ps rise time, 3.5 GHz (opt. -100)
- 150 ps rise time, 2.33 GHz (opt. -150)
- 200 ps rise time, 1.75 GHz (opt. -200)
- 350 ps rise time, 1.0 GHz (opt. -350)
In addition to the options listed within this website and datasheet, HYPERLABS offers customers quick-turn custom filter designs to 50+ GHz. The full-turn service includes design, manufacturing, and assembly. Small quantities are typically available within a few weeks.
Please contact us for more information about these custom designs.