HL9450 Transition Time Converter (<1 GHz)
HL9450 transition time converters (also known as low-pass absorptive rise time filters) provide superior return loss and flat group delay. This model comes in options with bandwidth below 1 GHz (350 ps). For filters at faster speeds, please see our relegated models in the HL945x Series.
Designed using HYPERLABS’ proprietary absorptive filtering, these filters offer similar frequency response as 4th order Bessel-Thompson filters.
These filters are suitable for OEM use in high-speed telecom and digital networks, as anti-aliasing filters in digital oscilloscopes, and to limit the RF bandwidth to known values.
Key Specifications (typical)
|Rise Time (10-90%)||373 ps to 9 ns, depending on option|
|Bandwidth (3 dB)||38.9 to 938 MHz, depending on option|
|Group Delay (3 fc)||510 ps to 8.15 ns, depending on option|
|Max Input Power||+25 dBm|
|Connectors||SMA, 1x jack, 1x plug|
|ROHS compliance||Yes, assembled with lead-free solder|
|Warranty||1 year, repair or replacement|
- 373 ps rise time, 938 MHz (opt. -373)
- 375 ps rise time, 933 MHz (opt. -375)
- 417 ps rise time, 840 MHz (opt. -417)
- 439 ps rise time, 797 MHz (opt. -439)
- 749 ps rise time, 467 MHz (opt. -749)
- 900 ps rise time, 389 MHz (opt. -900)
- 1.0 ns rise time, 350 MHz (opt. -1000)
- 1.3 ns rise time, 269 MHz (opt. -1300)
- 2.0 ns rise time, 175 MHz (opt. -2000)
- 2.99 ns rise time, 117 MHz (opt. -2990)
- 5.0 ns rise time, 117 MHz (opt. -5000)
- 9.0 ns rise time, 38.9 MHz (opt. -9000)
- 10.0 ns rise time, 35.0 MHz (opt. -10000)
- 20.0 ns rise time, 35.0 MHz (opt. -20000)
In addition to the options listed within this website and datasheet, HYPERLABS offers customers quick-turn custom filter designs to 50+ GHz. The full-turn service includes design, manufacturing, and assembly. Small quantities are typically available within a few weeks.
Please contact us for more information about these custom designs.