NEW: SMD Baluns, 1 MHz to 20 GHz – HL9491
HYPERLABS baluns are ultra-broadband 180° signal splitters and combiners that offer excellent amplitude and phase match over a an industry-best bandwidth of up to 500 kHz to 67 GHz.
They are suitable for use in 112 Gbps PAM4 communications systems, high-speed analog-to-digital conversion, frequency response testing for differential devices, and many other applications.
These baluns convert an unbalanced 50 ohm signal to a precision-balanced differential signal. They are bi-directional and can also be used as high-precision signal combiners (differential to single-ended) with excellent CMRR and minimal harmonic distortion.
HYPERLABS baluns offer unrivaled bandwidth, amplitude and phase match, and price-for-performance in microwave and RF applications.
SMD (Surface Mount) Models
- HL9491 – 1 MHz to 20 GHz, SMD
Test and Measurement Models
- HL9401 – 1 MHz to 20 GHz, SMA
- HL9402 – 500 kHz to 26.5 GHz, SMA
- HL9404 – 500 kHz to 40 GHz, 2.92 mm
- HL9405 – 500 kHz to 50 GHz, 2.4 mm
- HL9407 – 500 kHz to 67 GHz, 1.85 mm
Integrated Baluns w/ Additional Components
- HL9505 – 500 kHz to 50 GHz, 2.4 mm